Mechanical engineering is a highly versatile field with numerous career opportunities across various industries such as aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, energy, robotics, and biomedical engineering. The demand for engineers trained and certified in leading CAD products such as AutoCAD, CATIA, Solidworks is steadily growing.
As they lead to time & cost savings and produce innovations, the CAD skills are highly valued in the industry. With the revival in global demand for mechanical products and the emergence of new age mechanical engineering industries, the demand for mechanical engineers with mastery in CAD software is projected to grow in the coming years.
CADD Centre offers Master Certificate courses in product design based on the right combinations of CAD software that are widely used in various industries. Following are the courses most popular for their CAD combinations:
- Proficient in AutoCAD + Proficient in SOLIDWORKS
- Proficient in AutoCAD + Proficient in CATIA
- Proficient in Solidworks + Proficient in CATIA
The courses are most suitable for:
- Mechanical engineering students / professionals
- Product design students / professionals
- Aspiring industrial designers and product innovators